THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

Please go to our current, active forum

http://community.tubetoolbox.com

Thanks!
YouTube is currently undergoing site maintenance and should be complete by 1pm PST.
This is causing many Tube Toolbox features to fail at the moment.
more details here
For information about the new YouTube Layout, please look here: http://www.tubetoolbox.com/newlayout.aspx.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is it safe to use 2 TTBs at the same time? Options · View
Rconan17
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:32:49 PM
Groups: Member

So I've just purchased my 2nd TTB subscription today, because it is such an amazing program and it does wonders for my Youtube channel. So from now on, I will have 4 copies of TTB running on a same computer at the same time. Two copies will be sending friend requests for 2 different Youtube accounts, and the other two copies will be sending share videos with 8 YT accounts total. So the question is: Is it safe? Has anyone done this for a long time and still hasnt gotten banned? I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you.
Toolman
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:11:44 PM
Groups: Administration

I will let others respond. What you described is against YouTube's Terms Of Service so we cannot condone it.
Rconan17
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:25:45 PM

Thanks Toolman, But it would be great if you can give me some advices of what I should do and shouldn't do thanks.
emski02
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:56:04 PM

Technically, if it's for different accounts, then it's not against YouTubes T.O.S because you would be sending the invitations at the same rate as a human. But, you will increase your traffic to YouTube, thus them noticing this, it might cause some problems with your IP, if it's signing out of lets say 16 accounts.. you say you will have 4 copies running, and you can have 4 additional accounts sending within Tube Toolbox, so if you add 16 accounts to the additional accounts section within Tube Toolbox, you will be choosing 4 additional accounts on each copy running and that will cause HEAVY traffic of your ip signing in and out over and over and over... very suspicious, indeed. Understand what I'm saying?

I only have 8 additional accounts and 2 copies running. I do this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, I run one copy. Then Sunday is a rest day :)

If you wish to talk more, I'd be happy to help.

Sincerely,
emski02
Rconan17
Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2011 8:52:31 PM

@emski02 Thank you very much for your reply. No I only use a total of 10 YT accounts, but I have 4 copies running. 2 copies sending friend requests, 2 copies sharing 2 different videos (with a total of 8 additional YT accounts). So does it reduce my traffic a bit? Also, is it possible to send friend requests on 2 copies of TTB and share video on 1 copy of TTB but with cycling within 8 additional YT accounts? Thanks If you have anymore advice for me, that would be great. =)
fpsrsghms
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:30:22 AM

Just a random thought to throw out there... would it be less suspicious to use let's say 4 different copies of tube toolbox, 1 account each so then the accounts won't sign out/in after each send? I think this would help out with the "YouTube has received too much traffic from your network..wait some time" thing too, although it may be a pain getting 4 different lists all the time lol.