THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

Please go to our current, active forum

http://community.tubetoolbox.com

Thanks!
YouTube is currently undergoing site maintenance and should be complete by 1pm PST.
This is causing many Tube Toolbox features to fail at the moment.
more details here
For information about the new YouTube Layout, please look here: http://www.tubetoolbox.com/newlayout.aspx.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

I have gatherd my subscribers, now how do I excluse them? Options · View
SomeUser
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:52:19 AM
Groups: Member

Thanks for the update to gather subscribers, but I noticed that you didn't add an option under "filters" to filter out people who are already subscribed to me.

How can I filter out people who are already subscribed to me?

I am sending out invitations to subscribe, so don't want to send it to those already subscribed.

Also; on a side note. I just want to say that I love Tube Toolbox! It's a great program with good customer support. So I also bought MySpace and Facebook adder.

I have been sending emails and leaving messages about Facebook adder for days, are you the same person who handles that or is it someone else?

I bought that program because I had a good experience with TubeToolbox and since it was from the same company, thought it would be the same quality service.

However that software does not work and I am getting NO help to get it to work. What should I also do about that?

Kind Regards,

Henry Lea

Profound Productions
TTChuck
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 9:33:57 AM
Groups: Administration , Administration, Administration, Administration, Member

Excluding your subscribers takes an extra step. Gather all of your subscribers into a group. Then anytime you gather a new list of people you can go to the "Manage Lists" area and "Filter Out" your subscribers. This will remove all of your subscribers from the list that you gathered.

If you would like us to add an option under "filters", there are two ways to request new features. You can submit them through http://tubetoolbox.com/featurerequest.aspx if you want it quickly and are willing to pay for it yourself. Or, http://tubetoolbox.uservoice.com if you want to add it to the list of feature requests we will do as we get to them.

The Myspace and Facebook adders you referred to are not our products. We have co-marketing agreements with them but that is the extent of our relationship with them.
SomeUser
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:29:10 PM

Excellent I see how to do it now, thank you for your help and VERY quick responce!

I love your company and your software and because of the co-marketing, thought that you were the same company as the facebook adder "Toolsmith"

It has been 5 days of hell with that company, they are bad bad bad.

I bought the software and it doesn't even do what I bought it for! Which is add friends to facebook!

Your company is really good, but theirs is bad. Just go have a look at the customer feedback on their forums. I don't think you should be in partnership with them.

Do your company make a facebook friend adder?

I would MUCH prefer to deal with your company then anyone else as the experience with yourselves has been great.

If you do not make a facebook adder, can you recommend one? Because now I know you are not the same company, I am going to demand my money back from these other people, as their customer support is a joke, in fact it's non-existent.

Kind Regards and thank you once again,

Henry
SomeUser
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:33:13 PM

PS How much would it cost for the recommend feature "resume button" and also for "spam filter"

I am considering paying extra, but I need to know how much it would cost.

Kind Regards,

Henry
TTChuck
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:29:58 PM

The best way to handle feature requests of which you are unsure of the cost is to send in the feature request with a description of what you would like added. In the amount, field just put in "Open" and we can get back to you with an estimate.
SomeUser
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2009 11:33:41 PM

Can you also respond the the comment above the "PS" one, thanks
TTChuck
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:29:14 AM

Henry,

I am not familiar enough with any of the facebook friend adders to recommend one. Maybe some of our other customers can recommend one.
SomeUser
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2009 12:27:51 PM

ok thank you. It's a shame your company hasn't made one, after using Tube Toolbox, I don't want to go to any other company but it looks like I will have to.

Personally, I think you should break off from that other AWFUL company, who not only make software that doesn't work, but have virtually no customer support. The other company is VERY bad and I'm sure I wasn't the only person under the impression that Tube Toolbox is also made by them.

They will be getting business because of your great software and service.

But you will be loosing business because of their faulty software and bad service.

Just a thought.
Toolman
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:55:31 PM
Groups: Administration

What other software? Are you talking about "Easy Adder" for MySpace?
SomeUser
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:23:55 AM

I am mainly talking about the Facebook Adder, but I bought both. Toolsmith have been a complete waste of time, their software is horrible compared to yours, they clearly don't update it enough, it looks nasty and it doesn't even work. Then on top of that their customer support is non-existent and their forum has just been hacked by a spammer (But Toolsmith hasn't even noticed as he is never on there).

I was under the impression this (Toolsmith) was the same company that made Tube Toolbox, which is why I went with them. But had an awful experience, so I demanding a refund. Although I think I am going to have to report them to trading standards as I can't see them giving me a refund soon enough because they are so bad with customer service.

Anyone who goes to them first, has that experience and then thinks that Toolbox is made by the same people, will never buy from you. Because they have such a bad experience with Toolsmith and then think that you are the same people.
Toolman
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:40:58 PM
Groups: Administration

Thanks, we will look into switching. I know the the owner of those sites and he's a good guy but I think he's focusing on other products and trying to get out of the 'bot' industry. If you find a good MySpace or Facebook adder, let us know so we can recommend something.
parazito86
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:18:43 PM

Thanks for your assistance in solving problem :)